Okay, I am inspired tonight. I know I can figure this thing out to download pictures. I started to blog when Michael was just learning how to crawl out of his crib and now he is driving his own car (battery driven roadster that is). So we are here and excited to be so.
Bourke and I celebrated our 28th anniversary of our first date last night. Fabulous, Parmesan chicken and rice pasta then making Christmas decorations. Turned down going out to nest with the tribe and we loved every minute of it.
Wow, 28 years of dating seems amazing. I still find Bourke to be the most beautiful guy in the world. Life is an adventure and he still has that boyish charm and looks....good thing cause it saves him. Truth is his kind and generous way are straigtht from heaven and I feel blest.
Our anniversary gift from Michael was a handmade surprise ala the Bears Pre-School class. A clever Christmas Card holder with a specially made card in which he wrote the whole message and his name himself. Did I mention, he totally rocks? More to come as I figure out the photo deal and catch you up on more of the recent happenings at the ranch.
Love....
Bourke and I celebrated our 28th anniversary of our first date last night. Fabulous, Parmesan chicken and rice pasta then making Christmas decorations. Turned down going out to nest with the tribe and we loved every minute of it.
Wow, 28 years of dating seems amazing. I still find Bourke to be the most beautiful guy in the world. Life is an adventure and he still has that boyish charm and looks....good thing cause it saves him. Truth is his kind and generous way are straigtht from heaven and I feel blest.
Our anniversary gift from Michael was a handmade surprise ala the Bears Pre-School class. A clever Christmas Card holder with a specially made card in which he wrote the whole message and his name himself. Did I mention, he totally rocks? More to come as I figure out the photo deal and catch you up on more of the recent happenings at the ranch.
Love....
1 comment:
WoW I'm impressed
What a great start...Please keep it up for all of us to enjoy. I loved the video,,, The singing wasn't good on my computer but I thought the picture and idea was very good
I took your advice and was able to pull up my site.but couldn't find out how to edit.. I'm looking forward to our evening visit to the Soldanos .Their decorations and village is very special
Bye for now Mama
Post a Comment